Well... I was pondering this weekend the fact that I would like to have a pretty quilt to hang on the wall at the top of my stairs. Since my quilting skills are about 20 years rusty I decided to check out You Tube to see if I could find any helpful Do-It-Yourself videos to inspire me.
Well... did I EVER! Check out Quilting with Buck!
What a hoot! Sort of a Georgia Bonesteel Lap Quilting meets Tim the Tool Man. No chain saws allowed! :)
As for You Tube - it's definitely fun. Though I could probably get sucked in for hours. Might be interesting to explore some training possibilities though.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment